JOIN US! A Decarceration Response to COVID-19: Webinar THIS Thursday
Join us this Thursday, April 2, for a webinar on a Decarceration Response to COVID-19. We will discuss the work of Advancement Project National Office and that of our partners to advocate for the decarceration and humane treatment of loved ones and community members inside prisons, jails, and immigration detention centers, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Speakers: Advancement Project National Office, Puente Human Rights Movement, ArchCity Defenders, Close the Workhouse in St. Louis, the Bail Project, and Mijente.
- When: Thursday, April 2 from 3pm-4:30pm EST/12pm PST-1:30pm PST
- Receive political education on conditions inside prisons, jails, and immigration detention centers.
- Learn about different strategies grassroots organizations are using in their community in response to COVID-19.
- Dream about the future we want to see as we discuss decarceration efforts across the country in response to COVID-19.
- Build political power in your community
**The webinar will be in English and Spanish interpretation will be available.